Call to schedule your private complimentary consultation.
Lisa Chambliss, Certified Hypnotist
Office - 813-763-5959
Cell - 813-389-6948
4100 W. Kennedy Blvd., Suite 202
Tampa, Florida 33609
Lisa Chambliss is a Certified Consulting Hypnotist by The National Guild of Hypnotist, Inc. and The Academy for Professional Hypnosis Training. Lisa is also a Certified HypnoFertility(R) Practitioner and an active member of The National Guild of Hypnotists.
For the past 20 years, it has been my passion to help clients improve their well being through various holistic modalities. With my experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist and a Pilates Instructor, my approach has always been to provide a unique mind/body client centered approach. I have experienced and observed the importance of learning how our own unique brain is processing information through our subconscious (i.e. memories, events, etc.). I believe that this knowledge helps to determine the steps necessary to release old worn out thoughts and behaviors that keep us repeating patterns, feeling stuck, and being in fear.
Having experienced the struggles associated with fertility, breast cancer, loss and grief, I have a personal understanding and insight into overwhelming life challenges.
In addition, my extensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology enables me to assist clients to navigate through various performance related goals, and day-to-day unwanted behavior patterns and habits. It is my passion to help clients create and enjoy a balanced, healthy, and happy lifestyle.
Education and Certifications include:
- National Guild of Hypnotist, Inc. - Working with Cancer Patients & Caregivers Certification
- National Guild of Hypnotist, Inc. - Certified Consulting Hypnotist
- The Academy for Professional Hypnosis Training - Certified Consulting Hypnotist
- Certified HypnoFertility(R) Practitioner
- Integrated Energy Therapy - Basic, Intermediate & Advanced Certification
- The Physical Mind Institute - Pilates Certification
- Fertility Care Services of Tampa Bay - Past President
- Institute for Postural Integration - Certified Postural Integrator
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
- Suncoast Center for Natural Health - School of Massage Therapy
- Holos Institute of Health, Inc. - The Science of Intuition Part I & II - by Caroline M. Myss, Phd and C. Norman Shealy, M.D., PhD
- Robert Morris University - Associate Business Degree